Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Hello fellow classmates my name is Ashley and my major is liberal arts but I'm looking forward to continue my studies and major on early childhood education. As of right now I have one more semester going for me and I'm hoping to be able to apply to Hunter or Lehman College. I have been taking some classes towards the early childhood education field and I'm very excited. All my life I have always looked up to my teachers and always plan to be a teacher one day. I believe I'm a very outgoing person and I'm a very happy person. But anyways enough about me :)... What I would hope to learn in class is the different viewpoints of different readings, how everything is somehow related, and learning about critical thinking.What would make this course a worthwhile and enriching experience is making it fun and interesting. Also hoping everyone interacts with one another.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks good so far. I look forward to reading your posts

    ReplyDelete